As an Analytics Director, your curiosity never ends. You’re a rock star in all aspects of empirical practice to use your extensive experience as a client consultant to be a subject matter expert. Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams, you identify, prioritize, and address clients’ business needs. Developing a deep understanding of clients’ categories to craft custom data practices is part of your process. You’re a rock star in all five sub-disciplines of Marketing Science—tracking and measurement, data visualization, testing and evaluation, data integration, and statistical modelling—but you pretty much wrote the book on at least two of them.
Gaining leadership experience through supervising and developing a passionate team of analysts (including their work priorities, timelines, deliverables, and training) is definitely something you’re looking for. And you’ll expose your analyst to all Marketing Science sub-disciplines to help develop their expertise.
- Understand data, data management, data infrastructure, and marketing applications.
- Effectively communicate and present complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Proven team and project management skills including training and staff development.
- Use empirical practice in digital experience design and optimization.
- Deliver complex projects involving multiple stages, components, and contributors in a timely manner.
- Creatively solve problems, improve processes, and design methodically.
- 10+ years in the marketing industry measuring digital campaigns.
- 5+ years in the online measurement industry including managing teams.
- An insatiable curiosity and sense of humour.
- Strong collaboration, project management, and team building skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to a variety of audiences, including creative, tech, media, project management, account, and client teams.
- Mentorship and management skills for team members in Toronto and remote as required.
- Ability to distill large quantities of information into clear and concise insights to formulate actionable recommendations.
- Ability to articulate ideas and concepts in visually interesting and compelling formats.
- An understanding that each project and problem requires a fresh approach.
- Proficiency incurrent issues and trends within the online marketing industry with an emphasis on emerging media and mobile platforms.
Critical Mass is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you are an individual with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.